Thanks @joncaslin123 for the tag. Let’s just cut to the chase:
1. I absolutely love to travel, eat, and just observe people’s unique mannerisms.
2. I absolutely hate smokers, late-comers, uninspiring and narrow-minded people (I might be one of them).
3. I am extremely sensitive and self-aware. I take other people’s words and actions very seriously.
4. I am a binge-watcher. Hannibal and House M.D. are 2 of my fav American TV series of all time.
5. In kindergarden, I wrote in an assignment that I wanna be a pianist. That was my 1st legit dream.
6. I don’t do rides.
7. I am socially awkward. I’m not a people person. I get anxious when I have to talk to another human being unless that human being is a family member.
8. I don’t give a f about your alma mater or financial being. Is what you do w/ them that matters.
9. Adam Savage, Réne Redzepi, Chris Hadfield and Elon Musk are some of my biggest heroes.
10. I don’t trust talent for being the propeller to success. Hard work does.
11. Adam Gopnik is my fav writer.
12. In the future, I hope to be the CEO of my own company, and not be someone else’s employee.
13. Thom Browne is my fav fashion designer.
14. I really hate bringing things, esp. w/ my hands.
15. I used to be able to quote the whole Pokémon Jirachi and FF VII AC movie.
16. I am obsessed w/ music, space, Bryan Fuller’s Hannibal, sneakers, bones, etc.
17. Walking is my fav “sport”. I love going down to tiny alleys.
18. If I could eat at any Michelin-starred restaurant, it would be noma, Sukiyabashi Jiro or elBulli (which has already closed).
19. I believe everything and everyone is there for a reason. Not knowing the reason behind something doesn’t necessarily mean it doesn’t exist.
20. Tell me one in the comments below ^^